Why ACTION CONSULTING AND THERAPY?
What does taking Action mean?
That’s up to you and your therapist. As practice owners and
therapists ourselves, we agree that no one person is motivated by or learns in the same way.
We designed Action to allow space and flexibility for active, experiential methods to fit our clients’ needs.
How would you like your journey to unfold?
Taking Action will look differently for everyone.
- It could mean incorporating art or expressive work into your counseling experience.
- It could mean walking outdoors and interacting with nature.
- For a child, it can look like play or engaging their senses through activities.
- For couples, it may look like experiencing meaningful connection facilitated by their therapist.
- For families, Action can be learning a new way to communicate with each other through humor or movement.
At our practice, “Action” is forward movement in many forms. It’s experiential, authentic, professional, engaging, and intentional. Most of all, it’s meeting you right where you are with compassion and unconditional acceptance.
The first step is yours to take. If you’re ready to take Action, however that might look for you, call us today and we will connect you with a therapist to join you on your journey.